TEAM LEADER | Normans Trade Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic Team Leader to join our Trade Centre at Commercial Buildings.
The successful candidate will have previous managerial experience and will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so excellent communication skills are essential. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. A positive attitude with the ability to 'make things happen' is a must and a good knowledge of plumbing would be advantageous however, not essential.
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold)
- A defined share purchasing scheme
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Do you want a career without boundaries?
Is it important that you work for a company that encourages you to reach your full potential?
Does a real job with real responsibilities appeal to you?
If your answers to the above are 'Yes', then joining Normans / Saint-Gobain could be the right career move for you! We are one of the Top 100 Global Innovators and one of the 50 largest employers in the world.
Please apply in writing to:
Gary Dauvin, Operations Manager
Closing date: Monday 9th October 2017